You’ve set up your Web analytics tool, and you’re ready to start tracking your business blog’s performance.Â But what do you track and what do all these terms mean?
Honestly, all of the data you can collect about your business blog’s performance is useful in some way, but you have to start somewhere.Â Instead of feeling overwhelmed and confused by the volume of data at your fingertips thanks to your new Web analytics tool, start small and focus on the most impactful data:
- How are people finding your business blog?
- Do people stick around once they find your blog?
- What other sites are sending visitors to your business blog?
- How many people are finding your business blog?
- What content on your business blog are people visiting?
Keep track of the statistics below to answer those questions and learn about what is and is not working on your business blog. [Read more…] about 5 Statistics to Track for Better Business Blog Performance