If you decide that hiring a professional blogger to write your business blog is the right choice for you and your company, then you need to put together a job posting and publish it on sites where bloggers search for job opportunities.
For example, be sure to include a list of requirements in your blogging job posting such as:
- How often the blog should be updated.
- If the blogger needs to monitor and respond to comments.
- If the blogger is expected to promote the blog and drive traffic to the blog.
- If the blogger is expected to include images in posts.
- If the blogger is expected to research and come up with blog post topics or if topics will be provided by you.
Each of these requirements affects the amount of time it takes a blogger to write a post, which means they also affect the rates bloggers are likely to charge.Â It’s also important that you ask applicants to provide samples of their blog post writing and links to their work online as well as their social Web profiles so you can learn more about their skills and experience. [Read more…] about How to Find Bloggers to Write Your Business Blog