You may have heard of the the 5 Ws and the 1 H. This is a set of six questions that journalists over the years have answered to make sure their news stories have the complete information. Each of the six questions is a just one word.
As a blogger I’ve found that these six words are used very often by internet searchers. Many of my posts that have a lot of search traffic include these keywords in the title.
Also, these words don’t seem to pull up in keyword research tools so the competition for them is not very strong.
These words are used often because many people are searching the internet for answers. If you want to receive more search traffic, try writing posts with these words in the title and answer common questions in your industry.
For example, if you have an online golf store, you can publish posts like:
- Who is Tiger Woods?
- What to Do to Cure the Slice in Your Golf Swing
- Where to Go to Find Cheap Golf Tickets
- Why Golf is a Great Sport for Retirees
- When is the Best Time to Play Golf?
- How to Prepare Yourself Physically to Play Golf