Any viable business today should have a web presence, but simply having a website doesn’t suffice for today’s competitive environment. A website should be more than a brochure for your business; it should be interactive and engage your clients, as a website that effectively engages clients or customers provides an effective user experience and encourages repeat visits.
Understanding the network of factors that can produce an exceptional user experience will most likely require you to hire an IT consultant, because, letâ€™s face it, technology changes at a pace not commensurable with your ability to effectively maximize its potential. Find an IT consulting firm like Tblocks.com that has stellar credentials and a global network of IT consultants that can assist you with your IT concerns â€“ when you hire an IT consultant like that, you add immediate value to your company by leveraging technology and expertise for your IT concerns.
One of the biggest technical issues faced by an organization is developing an effective user experience through their website, a fact demonstrated by the Society of Digital Agencies report that 77% of agencies believe poor website user experience damages their clientsâ€™ experience. A good user experience helps your business in a number of different ways, including (but not limited to) the following:
1. It makes your website useful for your clients â€“ the website must provide a desirable product, whether in the form of a good or information.
2. It put clients at ease knowing that they can make use of your product or service easily and consistently. It doesn’t matter how beautiful your website looks, it must be usable, because if it isn’t easy to use you can confuse and lose clients. This includes functionality, such as the speed at which your website functions: a study by the Society of Digital Agencies showed that nearly 40% of users leave websites that load too slowly.
3. It boosts your businessâ€™ â€œimageâ€ â€“ a website that is visually appealing can keep clients attention longer and boost your revenue, and the right color scheme can make a difference with customer engagement.
4. It makes all your content easy to locate. Crucial to keeping your clients engaged, this is similar to making your website usable but this emphasizes making sure all pertinent content is available. If your website makes finding information difficult or doesn’t have important information for your clients readily accessible, you are more likely to lose them to websites that have superior user experiences
5. Your website should provide credible content. If the user doesn’t trust what you’re telling them then you will lose their trust and fail to grow your customer base.
6. It capitalizes on innovative ways to engage your clients â€“ this can range from personalizing your client’s experience or incorporating interactive content such as games or questionnaires.
A good user experience helps your business by maximizing the value of your website which translates to optimal client traffic flow through your business. Hire an IT consultant today and start treating your website like itâ€™s part of the team â€“ polished, full of information and easy to get along with!