In my last post, I wrote that sharing your experience is a great way to blog. Your experience from running a business can provide many interesting blog post topics.
With that in mind, here are some ideas and questions to consider to help you get started.
1. Are there common problems in your industry that you have solved? Write about your experience solving these problems.
2. If you sell many products, what are your favorite products and why? Product reviews are very useful for many people. Also, make sure to include the product name in your title. This will help you get more search engine traffic.
3. Blog about the most interesting people you’ve interacted with in your business.Â These people could be customers, employees, business partners, competitors, or even other business bloggers.
4. Humor is usually a great angle to take in your blog posts.Â Think of the funniest moments you’ve had while running your business and share it in a couple of blog posts.
5. How did you get involved in your industry? Tell the story of how you first got interested in your niche.
6. How did you start your business? Tell the story of how you first got your business going.
7. Write about a typical day at work.Â Make sure to go in-depth and cover the whole work day.
8. Write about the most enjoyable part of running your business.
9. Write about the most difficult part.
10. In your interactions with people outside your industry, what are some common misconceptions they have about it?